Tariff & Availability
The table below shows the current availability of our rooms and the cost per room per night.
To check availability and prices using the calendar below and make a booking;
- Select a possible start date by simply clicking on it – the number of nights available for that room will then be shown along with the costs per room based on two people sharing.
- Choose the number of nights from the Stay for drop-down list and then click Confirm & Continue
- Click Book Now on any available room
- Complete the details on the booking form and click the Complete Reservation button to finish
- All done! Natually, we will confirm your reservation by email.
Please see the bottom of this page for Terms & Conditions plus other useful information and click HERE for our Accessibility Statement.
Terms & conditions
Booking and cancellation. A booking constitutes a contract. On booking we take credit card details. Cancellations may be made no later than 7 days prior to arrival and no charges will be incurred. Cancellations after this time will not be accepted and the full cost of the booking will be taken unless we are able to re-let the rooms. Customers should consider travel insurance.
Smoking or other damage. Clarence House is entirely non-smoking. Any breach of this rule will result in guests being asked to leave and pay for their booking in full. An additional charge of £100 will also be levied to cover the cost of a deep-clean. Any malicious damage will also be charged for appropriately.
Our Standard Rate is From £85 per night for the King Size Room and from £82 for a Double/Twin. Single occupancy always considered so please contact us.
No payment is taken until your stay with us. Cancel up to 7 days before arrival and there is no charge. We accept payment by cash and by credit/debit card.
Check availability and book online or phone us on 017687 73186 or e-mail us
- Children. We do not accept children under the age of 14.
- Pets. We do not accept dogs into the guest rooms.
- Smoking. Clarence House is entirely non-smoking and guests are asked not to smoke anywhere on the premises.
Drying facilities. If you should happen to get caught in one of Cumbria’s rare downpours we can dry your boots and jackets overnight.
- Cycle storage is available, please request this at the time of booking.
- Early check-in is available contact us direct.